Do you struggle with anger, anxiety, isolation, numbness, low self-esteem? Are you facing painful disconnects in an intimate relationship that have made you fear for its future? It’s easy enough to end up feeling stuck and lose hope when you are in need of closer companionship, struggling to be seen or to believe in yourself, to find a way forward. If you’re in that place now, use the strength you still have to call me. My mission is to help the people I work with lead more fulfilling lives, to unlock potential and deepen personal relationships.
Realizing Potential in the Financial District
Based in the San Francisco financial district, I work with people who are working on areas like these:
- Building a stronger connection in couple relationships, married or not.
- Working through relationship problems at home and at work.
- Dealing with anxiety and stress.
- Handling big life changes, from immigration, marriage, parenting through the death of loved ones.
- Coping with feelings of isolation, emptiness, sadness and depression.
- Reclaiming a life from a history of inadequate care
- Working through traumatic experiences.
- Finding greater balance for your work life.
- Improving self-esteem, self-assertiveness, empowerment, resilience.
- Calming strong emotions, developing greater self-awareness.
A Personal Note
Before coming to San Francisco, I lived in Australia, the Midwest and before that, grew up in the UK. I have traveled extensively around Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. The people I work with have various racial, religious and cultural backgrounds. I welcome people of all orientations LGBTQ and straight.
Get in Touch