Do you struggle with anger, anxiety, loneliness, low self-esteem? Are you more disengaged in your intimate relationship than you need to be for it to last? It’s easy enough to feel stuck and lose hope when you need closer companionship, when you struggle to be understood or to believe in your relationship. If you’re in that place now, and want to find new ways to engage, call me. My mission is to help men shift their personal relationships onto a better track and towards more meaningful and fulfilling lives.
Helping Men who Struggle in Relationships
Based in the San Francisco financial district, I work with men who are working on areas like these:
- Working on relationship problems at home and at work.
- Building a stronger connection in couple relationships, married or not.
- Dealing with anxiety and stress.
- Coping with feelings of loneliness, emptiness, sadness and depression.
- Finding greater balance between work and your personal life
- Looking at whether you’re in a career that fits.
- Improving self-esteem, self-assertiveness, empowerment, resilience.
A Personal Note
Before coming to San Francisco, I lived in Australia, the Midwest and before that, grew up in the UK. I have traveled extensively around Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
The people I work with have various racial, religious, cultural backgrounds. I do work with women as well as with men, and welcome straight as well as gay or lesbian people to my practice.
Get in Touch