Are you under pressure, worn down by trying to cope with life? The people I work with are often high-functioning and yet struggle to contain and regulate a range of difficult emotions. From anger to anxiety, addiction, a painful sense of isolation, emotional emptiness and low self-esteem. If you’ve tried everything and need a little extra help, I’m glad you found me. Sometimes we may need to look at a difficult experience that’s been hard to think about, and sometimes it’s less clear. Most people try to work things out on their own and if this doesn’t work well enough they end up feeling stuck and losing hope. If you’re in that place now, use the strength you still have to call me. My mission is to help the people I work with lead more fulfilling lives, to unlock potential and deepen personal relationships.
Realizing Potential in the Financial District
Based in the San Francisco financial district, I work with people who are working on areas like these:
- Building a stronger connection in couple relationships, married or not.
- Working through relationship problems at home and at work.
- Dealing with anxiety and stress.
- Handling big life changes, from immigration, marriage, parenting through the death of loved ones.
- Coping with feelings of isolation, emptiness, sadness and depression.
- Recovering from a sense of inadequate care in childhood.
- Working with traumatic experiences.
- Finding greater balance for your work life.
- Improving self-esteem, self-assertiveness, empowerment, resilience.
- Calming strong emotions, developing greater self-awareness.
Get in Touch