You may be here because you are getting more and more anxious or resigned.
With COVID-19, the financial situation, and politics, you’re not alone.
Are you trying to hold a relationship, or yourself together? Are you starting to feel desperate? If you can relate to this, you might well have found the right place.
In my practice, I help individuals and couples feel more grounded, connected and resilient. We look at the destructive emotional states you have gotten stuck in. These patterns can be repetitive, internal thoughts or emotional cycles, and they can play out in relationships. Once we dig in, we will quickly begin to transform your relationships. You have the potential to feel more alive and connected.
Improving How You Relate to Others
Working with me can help you:
- Develop stronger self-confidence and self-esteem
- Cultivate a stronger connection with others
- Get better at handling anxiety and stress
- Work out cross-cultural differences
- Deal with recurring relationship problems
- Work with strong emotions like isolation, rejection, anger and depression
- Increase emotional intelligence and self-awareness
On A Personal Note…
Like many others in the Bay Area, I moved here after growing up abroad. I bring a warm and steady presence, an open and patient curiosity, an international perspective.
I welcome adults of all races and identities. If you think we might be able to connect, give me a call.
Get in Touch
I am offering phone and video sessions while the COVID-19 outbreak is going on.