It seems harder than ever to find a sense of balance, to know what really matters. The uncertainties cause us to feel overwhelmed, affects how we see our place in the world, in our intimate relationships and even how we see ourselves.
If you’re reading this, it may be because you’re struggling to break free from old patterns of anxiety, disconnection, and isolation. Maybe you’re trying to keep yourself or a relationship together and are growing increasingly fearful or helpless as things unravel.
In my work, I help individuals and couples approach their problems with compassion and curiosity. I can support you in feeling more grounded, developing more meaningful connections with loved ones, improving your relationships at work and in the world, and healing old wounds. Together, we can work to resolve trauma, build self-worth, and find greater purpose in life.
Improving How You Relate
Some of the ways I’ve helped people include:
- Managing anxiety and stress more effectively
- Understanding emotional dynamics and resolving difficult conflicts with partners
- Cultivating greater confidence and self-esteem
- Working through emotional reactions to climate change
- Strengthening connections with others
- Processing adverse childhood and relationship experiences
- Navigating cross-cultural differences in relationships
- Overcoming recurring relationship problems
- Managing strong emotions like isolation, rejection, anger, and depression
On A Personal Note…
As someone who grew up abroad and now lives in the Bay Area, I offer a warm, steady presence, curiosity, and an international perspective on cultural issues. I welcome individuals of all races and identities.
Starting therapy can be intimidating, but the only requirement is a willingness to explore your own thoughts and feelings. Therapy is a very personal experience, and one size does not fit all.
If you’re interested in learning more about how I can support you, please get in touch.
Get in Touch
I am currently offering phone and video sessions only.